2003 T&C question

Hey, I was driving my wife's 2003 t&c last night and I couldn't find the mirror controls in the dark. Could anyone tell me if it is supposed to be illuminated. If so I will have to find where the bulb is that has burnt out. Thanks in advance, Candtburns_remove snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com

Reply to
Chris Burns

I don't believe it's backlit. Mine aren't.

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff