2009 E-350 Comand Nav Question

I just picked up an '09 E-350 CPO. Does any one know how I can increase the volume of the Nav directions. I can hardly hear her with the radio on. The Comand manual that came with the car is more
confusing than the already overly complicated Comand System.
In message said:> I just picked up an '09 E-350 CPO. Does any one know how I can

Turn the volume knob up WHILE THE NAV IS SPEAKING TO YOU.
Il Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:00:04 -0400, Stephen Gluck ha scritto:

Did you already check the latest user manual? You can download it from the official MB web site.
--
Ciao!

Stefano
On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:00:04 -0400, Stephen Gluck

On my 2004 COMAND, the radio volume is automatically reduced when the Satnav voice comes on. Maybe that is your problem?
I can also get a repeat of the last message if I depress the volume button. Your later version may not do this.
DavidJ