E-350 Airbag Warning Light

I have a Coachmen RV built on a E-350 chassis that is flashing a code 47 (4 flashes, a pause, then 7 flashes). I have been all over google, but no reference to a code 47. My cruise control also does not work, but my horn does. I thought it might be the clockwork assembly, but an out of the vehicle continuity check of all the connections proved good. Any ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
Martin & Debbie Ghioto

Sharon K.Cooke

I'm sorry, I forgot to say it was a 1998 E-350.

Reply to
Martin & Debbie Ghioto

I also screwed up again. It was the clockspring assembly not clockwork.

Reply to
Martin & Debbie Ghioto

Reply to
tom