220E Diesel - maintenance plan?

Excuse for my rubbish English... I'm considering to buy a used 220E Diesel, March 2000, 120.000 km, automatic.
Anyone who can tell me what the most important spare parts
that are usually planned to be replaced in this model from 105.000 to 180.000 km? (I mean 'important' in terms of money...)
Thanks, Ometro