300SD SpeedometerAdjustment Possible?

It appears that my VDO speedometer is electronic. Does anyone know if there is an adjusting screw to calibrate it? Thanks for all the other suggestions, but I am not going to play with the tires or the gearing.
Most electronic speedometers have a calibration adjusting screw, and I was wondering if anyone knows if this one does.