300SD Window stuck up - trying to replace the motor

I have a 84 30SD. The window is stuck up. I checked the switches and they are fine. I removed the door panel and checked the motor. I get power to the motor but it does not run.
I removed the 3 screws that connect to the regulator linkage pivots. But I have no idea how to remove the motor. The 3 above screws are still snug in the door frame.
Is there a way to manually lower the window to get the pressure of the assembly so I can remove the motor? And the motor seems to have 2 torque screws attached to a second part. Can I just remove those torque screws to replace that part?
Thanks in advance Pal
Before you condemn that motor.....be aware that MB runs POWER to both sides of the motor and the switch controls GROUND. Check your switch again.

I was reading thru the archives and read where someone recommended banging on the motor with a hammer. Well 3 taps and it worked!! Thanks Pal