Replace Window Motor Regulator 99 Grand Prix

I'm replacing the window regulator on passenger front door on 99 Grand Prix. The window is in the full up position. How do I get the window half way down so I can get to the bolts connecting the window to the regulator.

Reply to
issjoe

whats a window regulator? do you mean the window motor?

ds549

Yes, the power window motor and regulator come as one unit.

Reply to
issjoe