380 SEC Fog Lights

I can't remember when my fog lights didn't work. One day I just noticed they wouldn't come on. I checked the fuse; it's good. Next I replaced the bulbs;
still no help. Everything else in the Benz works including all the other lights. Where do I go from here? Thanks!
Did you check if you got voltage at the bulb?

1) Get a voltmeter 2) Look for 12V and GND on the wire. Let us know.
are you aware of how to turn them on?