Fog lights

I have a 2000 XML with the sport package. As such it has the round fog lights on the bottom of the front bumper. Almsot a year after I got this truck, a rock blasted out the left fog light. It still worked, just minus the glass cover. I found that a replacement costs 80 dollars, and so I left it alone expecting it to burn out soon. It's 4 years later and it still works (although not as good since the reflecting part of the light has rusted). Six months ago, the right fog light was hit with a rock and I lost the glass on that side. It, of course, still works...

What can I buy to protect the new lights from rocks? I'm not spending

160 bucks just to break them again when the car in front of me throws up a pebble. Is there alternative lights that are less expensive? I have been unable to locate them besides an occasional ebay post. Thanks! T.
Reply to
tfandango