500/560SEC

Hi everybody, anybody have any info on what I should not since I want to buy one of these? Thanks in advance, also, I have a '79 300CD, runs great, needs some work, what are they worth? Thanks again.

mbcoupes.com is the best place to get all the information about the coupes... Satish is quite a fanatic about these cars.
Who's satish?

Satish Tumalla is the guy who converted his 560SEC to a 5.0 32V MB V8 engine!
z wrote:

<http://www.mbcoupes.com/memberscars/T/satishtummala/satishtummala.htm
:-)
JJ