500 SEC Dashboard

I have a 1985 MB 500 SEC, in fantastic condition other than the dashboard, which is cracked.... A common enough problem on many MB's I believe. I've
heard there are people out there who produce covers for the dashboard... Anyone got any recommendations? Preferably looking for something appropriate to the car..... i.e., not "camouflage" or "leopardskin" or carpet. Thanks
Try: www.performanceproducts.com

There's a dash overlay made out of hard plastic for about $100 that's actually pretty damn good. A few people sell them. Ebay is a good place to start looking.
--
OE,OEM MB, BMW, parts: http://buyeuroparts.com