84 500 SEC

I purchased an 84 M.B. 500SEC and need front lights, grill, hood, fan, etc. for the front. It was involved in auto accident. Anyone know where there are one of these around with the back end smashed?? or a parts outlet? I live in the northwest and havent had much luck close by. Thanks. Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

marlin

There is also aurora auto wrecking on Aurora in Seattle...

Try calling them.

(800) 426-6464

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Thanks for the info Martin Joseph, I will see what they can help me with.

Reply to
Charlie

I have BRAND NEW Factory A/C Condenser New in Box . . . Let me know if you need one ? ? ?

Reply to
MPN

thanks Marlin, and MPN I will check that out. Is it like the radiator type condenser? Im a little slow on the name and parts on this car. What kind of price are you looking at for it?? Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Check with the mbcoupes.com group... they always got something going. As for parts, try looking at

for replacement parts.You should also look online body parts stores... sometime it is cheaper forreplacement parts throught them... yahoo or google will yield some sites foryou.

Reply to
Tiger

Yes . . . It is the coil assembly in front of the radiator . . .

Reply to
MPN

Hi MPN, How much would you like for the radiator condenser? Thanks. Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

I just happen to have a 500SEC 1985 that was rear ended. I think all the parts fit but you should make sure. Let me know if you are still looking?

Reply to
tread