-82 230E, K-Jetronic or KE-Jetronic?

Hi all!
I need to diagnose a cold start problem on my -82 230E, but before ordering the Yellow Bosch manuals I need to find out whether the injection is a
K-Jetronic or a KE-Jetronic.
Any help would be much appreciated.
P.J.Berg.
BergRace wrote:

AFAIK, it's a K-Jetronic. At least it's on my 84 230E.
br, yvind S
Oyvind Syljuasen wrote:

Do a google on: boschtech-12d and you will find...

ordering
Thank you very much!! Any hints for the KE also? :o)
You in Norway?
BergRace wrote:

No, not in the same way, but there is a site;
www.vectorbd.com/peugeot/bosch.html
that has the schematics for it.
Also, this blue book deals with most fuel injection systems from Bosch;
Bosch Fuel Injection and Engine Management (Charles Probst)

Yepp! You?
br, yvind

is a

Yup, in Oslo.. Takker og bukker.
Jrn.

before
injection
Ps. Har du noe erfaring med K-Jetronic p en -82 230E ? M holde full gas for starte, u-jevn tomgang og misser noe ved rusing, varer ca 20-30 sekunder. Etter dette er bilen helt 100% kjre, m vel ligge i kald start kretsen ett sted?
Jrn.