83 240D becker radio

pulling out the pioneer CD to replace it with a becker europa mdl 683 that matches the knobs for the ac controls. Looks better, Does anyone know what becker was supplied by the factory for this 240D?
I'll be patching the radio back in, as the connectors from the orig radio have been cut.
TIA Rob
pulling out the pioneer CD to replace it with a becker europa mdl 683 that matches the knobs for the ac controls. Looks better, Does anyone know what becker was supplied by the factory for this 240D? I'll be patching the radio back in, as the connectors from the orig radio have been cut.
TIA Rob
. Looks better, Does

Alpine? (my ml270 cdi 2000 got it becker nav+alpine charger cd player)
at the same time, hi everybody. ML 270 cdi 4410'N - 819'E

No, Becker. Usually Europa although Mexico could be ordered too.
Hi Richard, you are a whiz with these Benzes! I appreciate your posts and the others who have enlightened me on these great cars. I think my 83 240 and my 82 300sd have no rattles. I also bought a becker mexico pro MD , but like the originality of the older becker for the 240. The 300SD has its orig becker grand prix that still sounds sweet. Richard Sexton wrote: