Becker Radios

Im replacing mine with an Alpine stereo and was wondering if there was any market for these??...i own an 84 300SD

Reply to
marcopolobenz

Oh yeah,there are a lot of MB owners that swear by these almost at a cult level! Put it on ebay and don't forget to include the amp if equipped.

I once said on another forum that they make great wheel chocks and what a terrible uproar that remark generated!

Reply to
CaptainW116

"" wrote: > Oh yeah,there are a lot of MB owners that swear by these > almost at a > cult level! Put it on ebay and don't forget to include the amp > if > equipped. > > I once said on another forum that they make great > wheel chocks and what a terrible uproar that remark generated!

Cool cool, do you know how much they go for...or around how much mine should start bidding?...an how do i know if there is a factory amplifier?

Reply to
marcopolobenz

ones from the 70s in good working & physical condition, sell for $100US or more. Much less for the 80's models.

| > I once said on another forum that they make great | > wheel chocks and what a terrible uproar that remark generated! | | Cool cool, do you know how much they go for...or around how much mine | should start bidding?...an how do i know if there is a factory | amplifier? | | -- | Posted using the

interface, at author's request| Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards| Topic URL:
| Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

taxman

Reply to
CaptainW116

No. There is no market. Any current, aftermarket cd head unit will smoke any "vintage" Becker. It is noteworthy to discrete wire new aftermarket, 4 ohm , coaxial speakers. Do not us the wires coming off the mechanical, dirt-collecting console fader. Your Alpine has an electronic fader built into it.

Reply to
Peter

OOOOOOOO,your in trouble now!

Reply to