84 500 SEC

I purchased an 84 M.B. 500SEC and need front lights, grill, hood, fan, etc. for the front. It was involved in auto accident. Anyone know where there
are one of these around with the back end smashed?? or a parts outlet? I live in the northwest and havent had much luck close by. Thanks. Charlie
It'll be expensive as all get out new. Try hitting up www.pgauto.com. They're a benz salvage yard. Richard

thanks Marlin, and MPN I will check that out. Is it like the radiator type condenser? Im a little slow on the name and parts on this car. What kind of price are you looking at for it?? Charlie
Yes . . . It is the coil assembly in front of the radiator . . .

There is also aurora auto wrecking on Aurora in Seattle...
Try calling them.
http://www.auroraaw.com /
(800) 426-6464
Thanks for the info Martin Joseph, I will see what they can help me with.
I have BRAND NEW Factory A/C Condenser New in Box . . . Let me know if you need one ? ? ?

Hi MPN, How much would you like for the radiator condenser? Thanks. Charlie
Check with the mbcoupes.com group... they always got something going. As for parts, try looking at http://www.mr-auto-parts.com/ for replacement parts. You should also look online body parts stores... sometime it is cheaper for replacement parts throught them... yahoo or google will yield some sites for you.
I just happen to have a 500SEC 1985 that was rear ended. I think all the parts fit but you should make sure. Let me know if you are still looking?