89 190E 2.6 -- Thanks to all for your help

I want to take a moment to thank all of you that replied to my numerous questions relating to our 89 190E 2.6. To briefly summarize, it overheated due
to loss of coolant (due to leakage from the upper radiator to hose connection) that resulted in significant engine damage. As it turned out, the cost of repairs was too high for us to bear, so I have disposed of the car. As a result, I am no longer a MB owner and have unsubscribed from this group. But I do really appreciate all the suggestions and comments made by all of you while I was a member of this group.
I hope all of you have a happy and prosperous year in 2004!
Lee