"92 190E 2.6, to 400E BRAKE UPGRADE

Next move, is to install 400E brakes for 13th birthday, coming up soon. I am told "its a no sweat bolt on", and the "400E came with 15x6.5 stock rims" (same as 190E), "no clearance problems" "front rims only need a

15mm shim for proper offset", and "the rears will fit perfectly".....I think it couldn't be this easy. I was planning to keep the same size tire, 195x65x15?? What do you all think?? ...............Rick
Reply to
r parris