96 c280: no air from blower, no LCD display

With no warning or previous symptoms, the 96 c280 stopped blowing air, and there is nothing on the LCD climate control display.
Any thoughts as to where to start with a diagnosis?
Thanks! Dave O
Always the fuse is the first to start out with. Then check with your owner's manual to see if there is any other way to turn on the fan.
Thanks, Tiger, for your response. I'd actually checked fuses before I posted. Are you thinking the owner's manual will say to check the auxilliary passenger climate deal, EST or whatever it's called?
Thanks