NO blower

I have a VW Jetta 1999 model. AC/blower blower fan no longer works. Fuses OK. Any ideas?

Reply to
Rick

I had luck hitting it on the bottom with a small hammer.

Reply to
Cixcos

Fan switch?

Mark '95 Jetta GLS

Reply to
Mark Randol

As Mark suggested, check your fan switch. It could be defective, but it more likely has just worked itself loose from the connector.

Reply to
Papa

"" wrote: > I have a VW Jetta 1999 model. AC/blower blower fan no longer > works. > Fuses OK. Any ideas?

Check the relay.

Reply to
farfi

Might also check the ground, if anyone's been working under the dashboard. Someone accidentally knocked off the ground connection for my fan while removing an alarm system.

- Bill

Reply to
William J. Leary Jr.