A word of thanks for thanksgiving

I want to thank all the knowledgeable people who read these postings and offer their more or less informed opinions. I have been help so many times both reading others' posts as well as replies to my own. Thank you all and
have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Dittos from me! FWIW, I check this daily to see what tidbits I can pick up, and to share now and again. I love my MB, and you all make it a LOT easier to maintain it..
tweaks
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:53:49 GMT, "Memphis10c" wrote:

Me too.
WTF is thanksgiving anyway? Is it like Ramadam or some other religious kerfuffle? Mike
--
W126 300SE
W115 220/8

I second that. I got my first MB at the beginning of this year I have not found a problem I couldn't solve without the help of a search of this group.