A word of thanks for thanksgiving

I want to thank all the knowledgeable people who read these postings and offer their more or less informed opinions. I have been help so many times both reading others' posts as well as replies to my own. Thank you all and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Reply to
Memphis10c

Dittos from me! FWIW, I check this daily to see what tidbits I can pick up, and to share now and again. I love my MB, and you all make it a LOT easier to maintain it..

tweaks

Reply to
tweaks

Me too.

WTF is thanksgiving anyway? Is it like Ramadam or some other religious kerfuffle? Mike

Reply to
Just Mike

I second that. I got my first MB at the beginning of this year I have not found a problem I couldn't solve without the help of a search of this group.

Reply to
PT in Oregon