AMG CLK 63

Hello,
its not really hot, but ive seen my first AMG CLK63 on the Roads, just before the Premiere at the Autosalon in Geneva. Here are my Pics from
the Road: http://www.hadel.net/autos/html/d_pkw_mercedes_amg_clk63_2006_erpobung.html
Best Regards
Jens
Guys. These images must be bogus. Please refer to pictures 4 & 5. The original poster claims to have seen this car in Geneva. Who ever heard of an overflowing bin in Switzerland?
Looks good though.
--
David

Hello David,
I have taken all these Pictures in Northern Germany! No Fake, no Photoshop at all - thats why I post this here. Cause I think, that its at this Time a rare Moment to see a NEW AMG CLK63 on the Streets.
So I wonder about your Post....
Jens
David Wynne wrote:

Dear Jens,
I was having a joke. I've never seen an overflowing bin in Switzerland. Is there a Geneva in Germany? Perhaps that's where I got confused...
Are there overflowing bins in Germany? Hard to believe! I thought the UK was the only country where that sort of thing happened (except of course our collectors will not empty the bin if the lid's not on fully).
Anyway, nice pictures.
--
David

Hello Guys,
some Mails arrived and asked for the Link to my real-on-road-pictures: http://www.hadel.net/autos/html/d_pkw_mercedes_amg_clk63_2006_erpobung.html
Here is a Overview of Cars and Trucks, which were photographed from me BEFORE the Selling-Start: http://www.hadel.net/autos/html/d_ueb_erlkonige.html
Just take a closer Look at the long List of Mercedes S-Classes during the Test-Drives ;-)
Jens
and for those who dont believe
David Wynne wrote:

I was surprised to see the updated SLK63 AMG in Nrnberg long before they were released to the public. The numberplates fitted to that SLK were of private registration variety, starting with N letter.
Oliver