Any VW fans on here?

Just wondering ...

Steamer wrote:

JD
Not 2b rude, but did you read the title for this discussion group?
Air cooled or water cooled?

A Jetta is what I wrecked before I got my 300D, so I used to be a VW fan. I don't miss it at all though.
The bigger question though, are you a Mercedes fan?
In Steamer typed:

Love German engineering. Owned two VWs, a Vanagon Westfalia water-boxer and a Cabrio before I got my ML320 for the 80+ cu ft of cargo storage for my two 1500 mi trips per year.

Got a 74 orange superbeetle convert. the engine sound of the vw and the diesel benzes are music!