Any Bricklin Fans?

Just curious if anyone here is interested in Bricklins. Ford powertrain, Fiberglass body, Gull wing doors etc.

I have one here on the lot, one owner car. Really cool vehicle but people seem to run hot and cold on them. Only 1500 exist in the world.

CCC

Reply to
CCCENTRAL

They were made 1 hour from where I live. There are 3 or 4 around here.

Reply to
Picasso

Try ICL Auto in Oshawa Ontario Canada on Simcoe Street. I believe the owner purchases them occasionally. (I know he's got a green one in a the moment & parts for others..

Reply to
Any Name

Was that the Bricklin made in eastern Canada, of AL body with rear engine and front radiator? IMO Bricklin is a fast buck artist. >:)

Reply to
Spam Begone