Becker Grand Prix 612 Electrical Hook-up

Anybody know where the four wires from the connector on back go to? There is also a spade connector adjacent to it. Is this used? The speaker output is
obvious.
Thanks

http://www.beckerautosound.com/612/harness.html
Thank you very much. I got it going. I expected it to sound much better than it does. I am using speakers from a 1983 300D which look to be in good shape.
I can't believe that they have a timer to turn on the radio. What practical application is there for that?
Am I right in that the only bass /treble control is push the button to boost and press it to not boost?
I guess that I'll be shopping for a new radio. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Pressing the tone buttons either way makes bass or treble go in a loop. What I mean is, the up direction does not just go up.... it goes up, peaks, and then goes down, bottoms out flat, then goes up, peaks, goes down, etc. You just stop when you are happy.
The timer is a neat option. You can pull off the highway to take a nap. Set the timer for the radio to come on to wake you up in a few hours. Or you can do what people did in Norway, Finland etc.: connect the single blue wire to a relay. The wire runs to the power antenna to energize it when the radio turns on, it puts out 12V when the radio is on. Run the relay to the drivers seat heater. Set the timer to a 1/2 hour so before you leave for work on a cold morning. Radio comes on and seats get warm......

Right, for some reason the Germans love to sleep in their cars. Every German car I have ever had the seats recline all the way back. OTOH they *hate* to eat in their cars (no cupholders) :)
I don't have a blue wire. Would this attach to the spade connector next to the four pin connector?
That seat warmer thing, does it work with no key in the ignition?

If the spade connector is recessed and insulated, yes that would be the 12V out to the power antenna. If it is a bare spade on the metal body, that is for ground.