Best used parts for 300SD

Hi all, The local Pick and Pull is having a half off sale this weekend and I'm getting some seats for my 84 300SD.
If you were going to stock up on any used
parts what would you get?
In other words, are new parts always worth it?
Thanks, Jeff
Wood parts and trims
Injectors if look clean.
Glow plug relay.
AC compressor if look newish.
Headrest for rear seats if you don't have one. Just take the whole entire back.
Tiger, Thanks for the advice. I got the two good SD front seats for 18 bucks each--really easy to take out. The glow plug relay was two bucks.
Injectors were less than five bucks each and I went ahead and took all the injector lines for another five bucks.
My wife came along and helped out. Now, I know how to treat a girl to a date!
Jeff
LOL... that's an awesome wife you got...