Blaupunkt LCD display kaput

I have a 1984 380 SE with the original radio. Recently I let the battery run down, and after I recharged it I noted that some of the "lines" on the LCD display no longer work. Can this be easily fixed? I'm not particularly enamored of the radio as I'd like either a CD or MP3 capability; perhaps this is the time to replace the whole unit.

Reply to
William Brown

time to go to a good radio place and have it ALL reworked

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
pool man