Brake Pads Merc Australia

Is it possible to purchase white brake pads for my Mercedes here in Oz ? . I am sick of the front wheels being constantly blackened by black brake pad
dust . Any way around this ?
Thanks
Thanks for your reply . I am aware of the asbestosis situation , just asking if there is another product that will do the job .

Thanks Scott , I didn't know about them , I will check it out .