Broken radiator drain plug

Like the idiot that I am, I broke my radiator drain plug off in my brand new radiator. What's the best way to get the broken stem out so I can replace it?

Drill it in the middle with small bit and then try stuffing a small flat screwdriver into it to turn it out.
Or, as Tiger wrote, drill a pilot hole but use an "EZ Out" to turn it out. EZ Outs are sold in hardware stores; they act like a tap but have a reverse thread so they dig into the dead plug as you turn to unscrew the plug from the radiator. They come in various diameters so know the size of the pilot hole so you can look at the application chart and buy appropriately.
permission.
On Jan 9, 2:26 am, "-->> T.G. Lambach <<--" <"T.G. Lambach at NoHamorSpamcomcast.net"> wrote:

I would recommend Wal-mart to find these, or a local hardware store. Home Depot didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked about it.