cd changer

Hi there I have a 1996 eclass mercedes it has a Becker BE 2210 radio .( mercedes special) I am considering fitting a cd changer in the trunk. if i buy a alpine CHM-S630 what adapter will i need to connect the cd
changer to the 10 pin block in the boot?
Alpine-USA once sold the CHM-S601 a 6 CD (M-Bus) Changer but has discontinued it. Used Alpine CHM-S601 changers are offered on ebay.com for $50 to $100; they get mounted, pluged in (and hopefully play). These old players have no MP-3 capability.
Alpine-USA now offers CHA-S634, a modern, 6 CD (AI Net) Changer that includes MP-3 capability and it should work in this car with an Alpine KCA130B AI Net to M-Bus Adapter, a short cable with differing plugs to connect the cars (old) M-Bus harness to the (new) AI Net Player.
www.logjamelectronics.com, for instance, discounts this changer to $240 and the adapter to $15.
Its not clear to me whether this changer can be controlled by the radio or not, so that ought to be investigated if you want to add it.
I have bought a alpine chm-s630 changer on ebay what adapter will i need for this?