peugeot 806 philips radio - cd changer

i love my 806, it's wonderful, 180,000 miles, etc, but 1 thing is broken, the screen on my philips stereo

(the 1 witht he removeable key pad (2x6 buttons) screen above the 2 buttons (on/volume and balance)

This stereo has doen me well, despite the lack of screen, since ive known how to work it, but the battery had to be replaced, so the radio code was lost.

i was wondering if anybody had explicit instructions for entering in the radio code, the code is 1991, and am slightly confused as to how to enter a 9 using numebrs 1-6, but EXPLICIT instructions woudl be appreciated

N - reg, 1996/7 i think

All help appreciated

Rik

Reply to
Rik

Try this. Push the 1 button once, the 2 button nine times, the 3 button nine times and the 4 button once. If necessary, confirm with the 6 button.

Reply to
nigel