changing clk door mirrors

hi...

thinking of replacing my '98 clk door mirrors with the facelifted model's with the indicators.

could anyone tell me if this is feasible as a diy job? level of difficulty? any websites out there with instructions?

thanks in advance

Reply to
Avi

Its pretty easy, just run the wiring through the bulkhead and into the fuse box in the engine compartment. Mirror swap is a doddle. Shouldn't take more than 2 - 3 hours for a competent DIYer

Reply to
miknik