Door Mirrors

Anybody know if the door mirrors on early discovery(1990) and Range Rovers of that period are the same(similar)

-- dp

Reply to
dp

And awhile anyone is looking, is the powerfolding mirrors available in the US? I live in a big city where it is sport to take mirrors awhile passing parked vehicles?

Has anyone done a mod yet on the power mirrors where they tilt downward when you go into reverse (ala the BMWs)?

Adam in NYC 96 D1

Reply to
Adam Vazquez Kb2Jpd

Yes!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

in article d99e15$inq$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk, dp at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote on

21/6/05 5:08 pm:

Yes. The mirrors for our 1985 Range Rover are the same as the ones on our

1990 Discovery.
Reply to
Nikki

... and if it is of any interest we have a pair available from the Disco (H reg) we are breaking.

Lizzy

Reply to
Steve Taylor

so Adam Vazquez Kb2Jpd was, like...

Buy a P38a - they do this. Useful for 90% of the time, bloody annoying for the 10% when you DON'T want them to dip. :-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman