Chrysler design of CLS Coupe

When I saw the 4 dr coupe, it looked sort of like it had a few tons of steel plate dropped on it to squash it down. But then I got in it and realized it wasn't squashed down - the body metal just had some yeast
left in it and the metal came up too far and squashed the windows. I tried to look out the windows and had a hard time doing so as they were so small. That reminded me of my trip down to the Chrysler dealer to see the new 300. It has that same unsafe tiny window problem. Which leads to the big question - WILL CHRYSLER DESIGN THE REST OF THE MB LINE??? Sure hope not. Or do most of us now like that squashed look with the teeny tiny peek-out slit windows? Hey - maybe they were designed by the guys that designed tanks with those small little slit windows for the soldiers to peek out of before shooting the guns. Of course it is on the exclusive E Klass wheel base thingy. So that cant be given to ... hmmm ... can it????
mcbrue Paranoidly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420

today that walked out of the dealership when he found the new 300 was not offered with a front bench seat.
The market is a fickle thing. A few yeas back no one heard of a 4 door pickup, now they outsell the regular ones. Station wagons were killed off by the mini van concept, now they are making a comeback.
--

Roger Shoaf

It is not for everyone. It is tight by sedan standards but then a guy who can own a sports sedan along with a sports car would not need the CLS. The glass is half full.