Clutch Problem 190E

Anyone know why I might be having the following issue with the clutch on a 1993 190E. When I press the clutch in, sometimes it won't come back out again, and I need to pull it up myself. Seems to be working fine otherwise.
Thanks

Probably the clutch return spring, which means disassembly of the clutch...
Sorry, Marty