Color of your Mercedes

Hi,
I saw lots of pictures of updated W126 ... Euro headlamps, chrome trim, etc. All vehicles were black-blue-gray-ish, and chrome stuff and clear lights looked really good on them. Does anyone have pictures of
warmer-toned W126s - brown, maroon, etc.? I'd like to get some ideas for updating.
Mia
What kind of chrome stuff are you thinking? Those chrome fender covers will rust out your fenders in short order. I don't have any pictures, but I've seen warmer toned W126's with euro lights and chrome (though never on the same car...odd) and I didn't think it looked very good.
I agree with you ...
I don't think Euro lights and trim looks good on every car, but chrome and lights look very decent on slate-black-blue cars, such as this one.
http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/pics/W126_53039.jpg
I guess if I didn't have a warm-toned W126, I'd like to trim it out in SOME chrome. I don't think there is an equivalent of chrome trim for non-black-blue-gray cars that doesn't look tacky.
Mia
The only chrome I see there is the wheel arches, and even if you think that looks good (I know I don't) those will rust out your fenders, and that is not worth it.
BTW, there are two types of euro lights, "euro" lights and euro lights. "euro" lights make them look euro and put clear sidemarkers on. Real euro lights have yellow sidemarkers, but they do have a flat piece of glass in front, and they have the benefit of providing vastly better lighting thatn sealed beam units. IIRC capitolwest.com sells real euro lights.
Oh,
That explains the difference in price. The "euros" are about $200, while Euros are about double that.
Mia