Lots of trouble

Hi Guys,

Need help. Bad. Situation not good. After abandoning modifications on the Streetwise, went back to tarting up the Metro 1000 City. Anyway, my roads fairly quiet and it's not unusual to see the other car enthusiasts hammering away on their cars whilst they are parked in the road.

Occasion had it that I had the City up on axel stands, so I could change the sparks. She had previously been misfiring hurrendously so I had to do something. The sparks were the obviously place to start.

Anyway, I am taking a detour from the story. Yesterday, around

14:00hrs a Sainsbury 2 You lorry comes CANING down the road and hits the City, knocking her off the stands and hitting the guy next door's Granada (he's not happy).

However, the bloody van drove off by performing a swift about turn (handbrake?), I didn't have time to get a reg. All I know is that there was bangra music playing very loudly and an ALBA sticker on the offside passenger window.

I need to know who this guy was. I have tried phoning Sainsburys and they can't shed any light on it. It's a tricky situation.

The main problem is that on landing, the suspension of the City was HAMMERED. I mean it. Real bad. Mortar attack! The springs are knackered but I can get new ones, the real issue is that one of the shocks has become stuck in a drain cover. I really don't know how to get it out.

Has anyone had this problem before, and if so how did you get it out the drain cover?

Please let me know, I really can't afford new shocks at the moment as I've just forked out on some Back to Black to reinstate the paintwork (it's a black car so I figured about 20 cans should do it).

Furthermore I have bought some ply to fix the new hole in the floor that my highland terrier can get through!

All advice gratefully received.

Cheers,

Hamilton B Osimo

"Awight at the back" - Michael Barrymore

Reply to
Hamilton Osimo

DON'T FEED THE TROLL !

Reply to
Nom

Piss off.

Go and waste your time spamming another group, you dumb f*ck.

Reply to
Nom

You should have contacted the police not doing so is an offence, quick do it now before one of there crack internet squads is at your door to lock you up.

Reply to
Depresion

Go round your street and ask the neighbours if you can borrow a cup of sugar. The first one that says they don't have any because they're waiting on a fresh delivery - hold them hostage at knifepoint. When the delivery van arrives you can bury him under the patio and blame your neighbour. Easy really - it usually works for me.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Strap a bomb to yourself and pay a visit to Sainsburys

Reply to
Mark W

axle stands? to change spark plugs? double overhead sump is it?

Reply to
Theo

Anyone else notice what his name is an anagram off...

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe

Enlighten us?

Reply to
Ben Organ

Nope, no G ;)

-- Chet

Chet

Osimo

I imagine they wouldn't give a shit.

Reply to
Andy R

Er, read his post again :)

Reply to
Nom

In my experience it all depends on how good a day the person in the abuse department is having. Unfortunately I don't know anyone at BT if it had been a different ISP I could call in a favour and get a really nasty letter written to his parents (best way to deal with these kids I found).

Reply to
Depresion

gimme a break, at 20 past 8 on a monday morning you *really* expect me to be awake ?

Reply to
Mark Craft

LOL :D

modifications

Reply to
Nom

confused

Reply to
Ben Organ

Me tooo

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

You must go round to Sainsbury's Head Office and piss in David Sainsbury's coffee until he 'fesses up.

Simply bolt the shock back on complete with drain cover.

Wikkid.

Buy a bigger dog.

Fuck your neighbour. It's only a Granada.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Like they'd give a f*ck.

Reply to