Conataminated fuel system.' 77 280E

Had a load of crap go right through my fuel System Thanks to a dirty fuel tank.(Car was sitting for 1 year+).
So far I have.
Replaced the fuel Tank with a clean unit.
Replaced the fuel pump and filter. Have checked for fuel reaching the Injectors.Ok Checked Spark on all Six leads .Ok Have checked fuel Delivery at the fuel distributer.Ok about 1L per 20 seconds.Have not checked pressures. Pulled the warm up Regulater out and found a load of crap inside that Including oil.Gave it a good clean and Reinstalled it.
I might check the injectors one by one for fuel delivery/spray pattern.
What other points in the Fuel injection system Should I be looking to clean?
Thanks Jeremy
You've certainly been working.
Check the flow of the cold start valve.
How smoothly does the air intake metering plate - the one at the air intake - move?
I will check the cold start valve.
The intake plate moves freely with out any binding.It has a bit of resistance when pushing down on it.Which is just the fuel pressure???

The intake plate's physical resistance is OK - so long as its movement is smooth. The engine's intake airflow pushes it open and the plate's position adjusts the fuel flow to the engine.
Just as a point of interest, my '79 280E used to have a sticking throttle that turned out to be fuel deposits causing the butterfly valve to bind. A bit of carburetor spray into the intake while the engine idled cleared the deposits and the binding.
Somewhere on your engine is a fuel pressure regulator to hold the fuel system pressure constant. You might check this as well since you've checked the fuel system's other components.