Dallas/Fort Worth Mercedes Repair Shops

Hello,
Running into huge engine repair estimates on a 1995 MB S320. Issues with oxy sensors, engine leaks, wire harnesses, coils, etc.
Can anybody please comment on local repair shops in the DFW area that are
lower cost than the dealers yet run a clean, honest, professional shop.
Thanks,
Gregg
Add pictures here
βœ–
I bought my 83 300SD from a gal in Dallas who had it serviced at Lover's Lane European Automotive 5111A W LLane. Since they serviced the car I asked them what they had done and their opinion of the condition. They were very up front and I'm not dissappointed because their opinions helped me close the deal. That was nearly 3 years ago, so I don't know if they're still around or as good. Check em out.
--

73
Hank WD5JFR

"Rarotonga" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
βœ–
"Henry Kolesnik" wrote: > I bought my 83 300SD from a gal in Dallas who had it serviced > at Lover's > Lane European Automotive 5111A W LLane. Since they serviced > the car I asked > them what they had done and their opinion of the condition. > They were very > up front and I'm not dissappointed because their opinions > helped me close > the deal. That was nearly 3 years ago, so I don't know if > they're still > around or as good. Check em out. > > -- > > 73 > Hank WD5JFR >
> > > Hello, > > > > Running into huge engine repair estimates on a 1995 MB S320. > Issues with > > oxy sensors, engine leaks, wire harnesses, coils, etc. > > > > Can anybody please comment on local repair shops in the DFW > area that are > > lower cost than the dealers yet run a clean, honest, > professional shop. > > > > Thanks, > > > > Gregg > >
Don’t know if a shop called Zims works on these cars, but if so, definitely worth a call-to. I have been looking for a porsche for a few months and they were one of the shops i contacted for a PPI. They were up front, honest, not-badly priced, and they seemed extremely knowledgeable. As i said, don’t know exactly what types of vehicles they specialize in, but it would be worth a try/call. Good luck.
--
Posted using the http://www.AutoForumz.com/ interface, at author's request
βœ–

Fred Emmerich
βœ–
On 2005-01-05 21:28:01 -0800, fred snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net said:

I don't know, sloppy work is the same no matter how old a car is...
Marty
Add pictures here
βœ–
True, but I meant that they will at least attempt to work on them....
Easy to plug in the computer.
Fred Emmerich
βœ–
Try Laszlo's Foreign Car in Richardson or Euro Connection in Dallas on 75 near Walnut Hill.

Add pictures here
βœ–