Discount Mercedes parts in Dallas/Fort Worth?

Looking for a good source of Mercedes parts in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. Fuel pumps, engine mounts, etc. Do not wish to pay the high price at the Mercedes counter.

Web suggestions would be welcome, too.

Thanks!

C.A.

Reply to
Charles Adams

Good prices and prompt. I buy from them.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Actually, I found Autohausaz today. I'm thrilled with the prices and the website. Very user-friendly. And I spoke to a human who was knowledgeable.

Thanks for confirming what I found.

C.A.

Reply to
Charles Adams