subaru repair shops vt

I've recently moved to burlington area. any one know of a good repair shop for my legacy?

Reply to
Mikes002

Burlington where?? In Alaska or /??????????/

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Some of my coworkers live around there, and they recommend Auto Creek in Vergennes, which may be workable depending on where in the Burlington area you're living.

I haven't heard anything good nor bad about Burlington Subaru.

Rich (in Grantham, NH)

Reply to
Richard Kaszeta

VT. Hence the 'vt' in the title.

Reply to
Richard Kaszeta

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mikes002) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m06.aol.com:

Burlington Subaru has done okay by us, but then we've only had routine maintenance and had a couple little wear & tear items taken care of. No complaints.

GRC Automotive in Colchester installed an up-pipe and turbo-back exhaust system in my WRX. No complaints there either. Gary's a nice guy, and seems to know his way around Subarus.

You can also try Vermont SportsCar in Colchester, but I'm not sure whether they're working on "street cars" at this time. Depends on their rally commitments. Their web site is

-- Jim 97 Legacy Outback 02 Impreza WRX, Stage 2

Reply to
Jim

There's a great Subie repair shop a bit south on Route 7 in New Haven Jct. Can't remember the name right now, but check your regional yellow pages.

Stu '95 Legacy Wagon '02 OBW

Reply to
rekab

Junction Auto or Junction Subie, IIRC

Reply to
Ned Pike

I live in Colchester and have used GRC for both the wife's Outback and my RS with no complaints and they did good work. I will never go back to Burlington Subaru due to some very bad experiences with them. If I need recall work done I drive down to Twin City in Montpelier where I bought the car. I would love to have VT SportsCar do an over haul if I ever have the extra cash.

Reply to
Charlie Mass

I used to live in Vergennes (5 years). I went to Auto Creek for my Subaru service. They are great.I would recommend them. Burlington Subaru is good as well, they will just cost you more.

For example, I wanted to put a "bug shield" on my '01 Outback. Dealer price for parts and labor was around $110.00. Auto Creek did it for $65.00, parts and installed. They put one on my wifes Forester as well.

SJM

Reply to
sjmdesigns