EBAY Chipset for sl600

I have a 94 SL600 and I have seen a chipset offered on ebay for about 140 usd that touts a boost in horsepower and ends the top speed cut off. It says
it is perfectly safe and does not hurt the car. Anyone have any experience on this? I would love to boost my car to almost 500 horse and see if it will reach 200 miles ph. SW
For these "hot chips" to function optimum,you may need to upgrade your exhaust and air intake.
Also is the chip an E PROM ?This type of chip can be reprogrammed with the appropriate software to suit your specific performance level!
What is your current HP?
It is 380 hp now. Would it cause problems if I do not change exaust and air?

No problems,but chip won't deliver 100% of abilities!
PS, You won't get 120 hp out of any chip!
My brother did something similar with this Audi Allroad. Had the code reflashed. It's now a rocket with wheels. Personally, I'd never do it. That much HP is scary. It belongs on a track. There's a lot of muscle there.
Collin