SL600 R129 & earlier Owners Group

I own a SL600 in the UK and note that there are quite a few questions about these unbelievable machines in this group and some others spread around all over the alt.auto groups. Is there a users or owners group for the SL600? I doubt it.

They are definitely worthy of one as they are different, especially the suspension, and it would be very useful to learn from others.

Reply to
Andrew

Richard Sexton