Exhaust for W124 300D 1993

Hello does anyone know where to purchase the front section of my exhaust apart from going to Mercedes? I can get the middle and tail bit ok but it seems that only Mercedes do the front bit.
I am in the Surrey area.
Thanks
You can get the header from:
http://parts.mbz.org /
Ansa header for $90 Eberspaecher (OEM) for $144
Surrey is in Olde England, not in New England ...
DAS
Surrey bout that mate.

GROAN.
DAS