want to download the HONDA car adverts anyone know where

want to download the HONDA car adverts anyone know where

Reply to
Ticker

Which ones ?

Theres one here ;

Graham

Reply to
Graham

I think i`ve got the one with the "walking" window wipers if you want it...

I`ll drop you an email from a pipex email address...

Reply to
Colin Wilson

And here - now I know what you mean ...... I hate them myself.

http://84.40.3.164/

PS - Search for "honda adverts" in google - that's where I went first.

Reply to
Graham

This is far better

Alan Smith

OK, it should be uploading to webspace, ready in a few minutes (couldn`t get my ftp server going for some reason)

Reply to
Colin Wilson

OK, its at

Try not to batter the server too much, i'm "borrowing" my mates' bandwidth (he's hosting my site temporarily) :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Why for the love of Bob, why? They're not funny, only slightly clever and just an advert.

Reply to
Malc

Google video,

has it at different quailty levels including the 118118 parodies of Cog and Choir.

Follows on a great tradition from Rube Goldberg, Heath Robinson and Rowland Emmet.

While your on google videos try searching for Richard Hammond and Braniac:-)

Adam

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

Should be shown in all Mickey D`s ;-) VW`s Un pimp my ride:

Adam

now back to annual accounts :-(

Reply to
Adam Aglionby