Fog lights in ML430 year 2000

Hello,
Can I install H3 100 Watts fog light bulbs instead recommended H3 55 Watts in the headlights without the risk of damaging the lenses?
Ardyno

Watts in

I've been running 100w bulbs in my 2001 ML for almost 3 years now with no problems. The bulbs themselves do seem to burn out more quickly, though.
--

- RODNEY