heated seats

99 ml 430 with heated seats. The passenger heated seat works fine. The drivers side does not work. The light on the dash comes on but no heat to the seat. Could this be a fuse problem. are there separate fuses for each seat? both seats work off the same fuse? could it be and electrical problem? any help appreciated.
Reply to
lawrence e massone

Basically you bought a piece of shit-we will have to get used to you posting, because with an early ML, you will. Seat heating pad-burnt out-replace it.

Reply to
Klaus Sturm

Check that the connector under the seat has not become loose... unplug and reseat it (this happened on one of mine).

I'm not certain, but believe one 20 amp fuse supplies the pair on my SL and CLK. Here's an illustration of the seat heater controller from the SL service manual... which might be different from your ML setup, but what they hey, I tried! :o)

Ciao,

Paul

---

---