French W124 website

hi
if you want to see some French W124 Mercedes-Benz, you can go to take a look at my website :
http://www.w124.org

--
< w124.org >

I'm curious, why is the Parking Sign in English and everything else in French?

Hi Henry
Henry Kolesnik a crit :

Because this parking sign is coming from eBay U.S it's a joke :-)
But it looks good... Now find someone to translate to English and you'll have a real winner, no joke.
--

73
Hank WD5JFR
"w124.org" < snipped-for-privacy@monmail.com> wrote in message
Babelfish, if you can't be bothered to use a dictionary on the huge amount of text....
DAS
Henry Kolesnik a crit :

thanks !

i can translate it, i need just a couple of time to do the job, perhaps next summer, good idear !
--
< http://www.w124.org