Sprinters versus Doughnuts

In America you can purchase a fried dough confection that sort of looks like a tire except it is brown and about 5 inches in diameter.
It is referred to as a doughnut and when it is coated with liquid sugar which then dries on it is is reffered to as a "glazed doughnut".
In Europe you van purchase a Sprinter which can be specified with a "Partially Glazed" option. How do you glaze a van? http://www.mercedes-benz.com/mbcom/international/international_website/en/com/international_home/home/products/vans/sprinter/Sprinter_Partially_glazed_panel_van.html
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.