w124 230E compression?

Please, give me a compression information for mercedes w124 230E ( 132 ks) 1990. year... My compresion is 12 at 1,2,3 and 4 cilider...is it ok?

Compression on new car ???

Thanks... Sorry on my bad english...

Reply to
Trinitron
12 BAR x 14.7 is 176 psi and all cylinders are equal so the motor should run well. It's fine.
Reply to
-->> T.G. Lambach

-->> T.G. Lambach run well. It's fine.

Fine... can you tell me compression of an new engine,from factory?

Reply to
Trinitron

......... sometimes it's just not worth the bother :-)

cheers

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

New gas engine is near 200 PSI... super high tolerance gas engine has about

225PSI new.
Reply to
Tiger